- MIDDEL EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY (METU), 1991
Faculty of Engineering, Civil Engineering Department
Ankara, TURKEY (1985 – 1991) (Accredited By ABET, Founded by U.S.)
- Over 20 years’ experience in international projects such as cement plants,
infrastructures (bridges, highways, railway, sewer and clean water purification plants,
pharmaceutical industries, wine and snack food factories) and different types
of commercial(hotels, shopping centers, business center) and industrial construction.
- Interacting on various projects with many international companies and manufacturers
Extensive experience in Project Management, Engineering and Construction.
Supervising controlling and taking the lead role design, business planning
construction & quality requirements with EPC Contractor’s, Client’s Management
and Local Authorities as per both project specifications and international standards.
- Deep knowledge at civil-structural, architectural and mechanical works (design and
- Overseas experiences; Russia, Belarus, Israel, Afghanistan, Iraq.
- Proficiency in SAP 2000, CSIBridge, Safe, Etabs, AutoCAD, Tekla Structures, Probina,
Prokon, RAM, CSIColumn, Limcon, Solidworks, Plaxis, Geo5, Solidworks, Revit, ADS
- In-depth ability in Primavera 6, MS Project, MS Office Programs
- Knowledge of project management,
- Knowledge ofconcrete, steel and composite design/application.
- Over 5,000 labor portfolio about construction works